The project is targeted for all LUISS’ students and it is totally free. It lasts 24 hours, divided in 3 sessions of 8 hours each.
The program aims at delivering a top-quality professional training, in order to find a new Team Manager for the AS LUISS, and understanding the many dynamics occurring in a group- team.
- At the end of the course, it will be possible to take a final test in order to obtain the certificate of attendance, only if the actual presence in class will be at least 75% of the overall length of the course;
- A tutor will record the attendance through a signature sheet and the lack of a signature either at the beginning or at the end of the module will be considered as absence;
- This year, is possible to attain 4 CFU (SJ1/other activities) only if the actual presence in class will be at least 75% of the overall length of the course;
- The first 30 partecipants who has taken the test, will have the opportunity to take an interview for an internship at AS Roma Academy, for the role of team manager. In case of the same result, the chronological order will be taken for the final ranking;
The course admits 230 participants who are selected according with the chronological order of booking;
- All the activities will be held during the second term on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning;
- None of the activities occurs during the exam period;
- In case of overlapping with other lectures, students have to ask for a justification for the class they are going to miss at least 5 days in advance;
- The whole course is held in room 211 of LUISS University in the Campus of Viale Romania 32.