Track & Field
AS Luiss Sports Schools are open to all levels of preparation.
The courses can be accessed in every moment of the year; the enrollment fee can be adjusted on the basis of the remaining course months.
The AS Luiss Athletics course allows all students, teachers and members of the Luiss administrative staff to enroll in group trainings, directed by the esteemed Federal Coach Casimiro Sciscione.
The sessions will be held at the PalaLuiss and the “Paolo Rosi” stadium located in via dei Campi Sportivi.
Sessions take place every:
– Monday, 6:45 pm – 7:45 pm @PalaLuiss
– Wednesday, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm @ Paolo Rosi Stadium
How to register and costs
For more info on training sessions, you can contact the Coach Casimiro Sciscione through Direct Message on his Instagram account.
Registration is annual or divided into two installments:
– October/December > 150 €
– January/June > 200 €
– Annual > 320 €
Payment must be made by bank transfer, inserting in the reason “Name Surname – Track&Field payment year (for example “Mario Rossi – Track&Field Annual 2022/23”).
IBAN: IT13 U030 6905 0771 0000 0013 239
Made out to: Associazione Sportiva Luiss
It is necessary to have a valid sports medical certificate (competitive or non-competitive).
Below you will find useful information on the affiliated centers for obtaining a sports medical certificate:
– Coni – Competitive and non-competitive sports medical certificate: for reservations contact the number 0632729300;
-An agreement is active for Students, Teaching Staff and Administrative Staff that allows them to take advantage of discounted rates on health services, including competitive and non-competitive sports medical certifications, at UPMC Salvator Mundi International Hospital, located in Viale delle Mura Gianicolensi, 67.
To make reservations:
- Phone: 06588961
- E-mail: email@example.com specifying your position (student, teaching staff, administrative staff)
- Via website: UPMC Salvator Mundi International Hospital – Private Clinic Rome. The discounts will be applied during the acceptance of the service.
To finalize the registration, a copy of the bank transfer and medical certificate must be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org