Luiss Sport Program
Luiss Sport Program is the sports project promoted by Luiss and addressed to all university students who are willing to keep practicing sports while also attending a high-profile academic career.
Luiss Sport Program is aimed at:
- students – athletes, enrolled in a Bachelor, Postgraduate (Master of I and II level) or PhD program of Luiss;
- students – foreign athletes (Erasmus, Double Degree, Partnership);
- Luiss Alumni.
In this context Luiss Sport Program – LSP aims to:
- providing to any student-athlete the opportunity of attending a high-profile academic career and, at the same time, practicing sports;
- arranging for any student-athlete the assistance of a tutor in setting a valid study plan and in the relationships with lecturers;
- supporting the students-athletes along their studies and in obtaining ECTS.
Clic here to read the Luiss Sport Program Regulation.
Luiss Sport Program – LSP
Below a description of the categories in which students-athletes are classified, according with paragraph 4 of the Regulation:
1. “Luiss Top Athletes – LTA”
Athletes of national and/or international interest, registered with national or foreign sports federations or who have at least had convocations for their respective national representatives. For these competitive athletes/s it will be possible to continue to practice competitive sports activities for Luiss SSD teams, or for the societies or associations of affiliation connected to the National Federations of reference;
2. “Luiss Team Athletes – LT”
This category includes athletes and athletes who are registered with the national sports federations and who practice competitive sports with the AS Luiss Teams.
3. “Luiss Pro Athletes – LPA”
This category includes high-profile athletes and athletes who are members of national or foreign sports clubs or associations. For these athletes/s it will be possible to continue to practice sports activities for the societies or associations to which they belong and which are linked to the National Federations of reference;
4. “Luiss Athletes – LA”
This category includes athletes and athletes who are members of a sports federation or a sports promotion body;
5. “Luiss Players – LP”
This category includes non-competitive athletes who participate in sports activities included in the “Luiss Sport For All” project or in any sporting event organized by AS Luiss.
Every academic year Luiss University announces athletic scholarships for the following categories of athletes:
1-Luiss Top Athletes – LTA
2-Luiss Team Athletes – LT