Luiss Run Club
The Luiss Run Club, available to all students, professors and members of the Luiss administrative staff, is a 360 ° training group open to all levels of preparation.
Whether you are at your very first km or your tenth marathon, you will be followed according to your skills by Coach Casimiro Sciscione.
The training sessions have as their starting point the Luiss Campus in Viale Romania, precisely in front of the cloakroom next to A200.
Sessions take place every:
– Tuesday, 7pm – 8pm
– Thursday, 7pm – 8pm
How to register and costs
Luiss Run Club sessions are totally free.
For more info and book your sessions, is mandatory to contact the Coach Casimiro Sciscione through Direct Message on his Instagram account or via Whatsapp at: 3407427388
It is necessary to have a valid sports medical certificate (competitive or non-competitive).
Below you will find useful information on the affiliated centers for obtaining a sports medical certificate:
– Internal doctor at the University – Only non-competitive sports medical certificate: https://www.luiss.it/studenti/assistenza-sanitaria/presidio-medico
– Coni – Both competitive and non-competitive sports medical certificate: https://sport.luiss.it/medicina-sport/
– Ini Group – Both competitive and non-competitive sports medical certificate (specifying that you are a Luiss student/professor/administrative officer): firstname.lastname@example.org
To finalize the registration, the medical certificate must be sent to the following email address: email@example.com
– The bathrooms and the cloakroom of the Campus will be available, to be able to change and leave bags or backpacks during the session;
– We advise you to arrive at least 10 minutes before departure;
– The training may vary according to the level of preparation of those present and will take place partly inside the campus and partly outside.