Luiss Run Club
AS Luiss Sports Schools are open to all levels of preparation. The courses can be accessed in every moment of the year.
The Luiss Run Club, available to all students, professors and members of the Luiss administrative staff, is a 360 ° training group open to all levels of preparation.
Whether you are at your very first km or your tenth marathon, you will be followed according to your skills by Coach Casimiro Sciscione.
The training sessions have as their starting point the Luiss Campus in Viale Romania, precisely in front of the cloakroom next to Room 200.
Sessions take place every:
– Monday, 7:50 pm – 8:50 pm @Campus Luiss Viale Romania
– Friday, 7:50 pm – 8:50 pm @Campus Luiss Viale Romania
How to register and costs
Luiss Run Club sessions are totally free.
For more info and book your sessions, is mandatory to contact the Coach Casimiro Sciscione through Direct Message on his Instagram account.
It is necessary to have a valid sports medical certificate (competitive or non-competitive).
Below you will find useful information on the affiliated centers for obtaining a sports medical certificate:
– Coni – Competitive and non-competitive sports medical certificate: for reservations contact the number 0632729300;
-An agreement is active for Students, Teaching Staff and Administrative Staff that allows them to take advantage of discounted rates on health services, including competitive and non-competitive sports medical certifications, at UPMC Salvator Mundi International Hospital, located in Viale delle Mura Gianicolensi, 67.
To make reservations:
- Phone: 06588961
- E-mail: email@example.com specifying your position (student, teaching staff, administrative staff)
- Via website: UPMC Salvator Mundi International Hospital – Private Clinic Rome. The discounts will be applied during the acceptance of the service.
To finalize the registration, the medical certificate must be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– The bathrooms and the cloakroom of the Campus and the PalaLuiss will be available, to be able to change and leave bags or backpacks during the session;
– We advise you to arrive at least 10 minutes before the session starting time;
– The training may vary according to the level of preparation of those present and will take place partly inside the campus and partly outside.