AS Luiss Sports Schools are open to all levels of preparation.
The courses can be accessed in every moment of the year; the enrollment fee can be adjusted on the basis of the remaining course months.
The AS Luiss Yoga course allows all students, professors and members of the Luiss administrative staff to enroll in group sessions, directed by the instructor Simona Abenavoli.
The sessions will be held in the Aula Polivalente of the Luiss Campus in Viale Romania.
Sessions take place every:
– Tuesday, 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
– Thursday, 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
How to register and costs
The number of Simona Abenavoli, for information on teaching methodology is: 335 5980 723.
Single weekly lesson:
– October/December > 130 €
– January/June > 160 €
– Annual > 260 €
Double weekly lesson:
– October/December > 200 €
– January/June > 250 €
– Annual > 400 €
Payment must be made by bank transfer, inserting in the reason “Name Surname – Yoga payment year (for example” Mario Rossi – Yoga January/June 2023 “).
IBAN: IT13 U030 6905 0771 0000 0013 239
Made out to: Associazione Sportiva Luiss
It is necessary to have a valid sports medical certificate (competitive or non-competitive).
Below you will find useful information on the affiliated centers for obtaining a sports medical certificate:
– Coni – Competitive and non-competitive sports medical certificate: for reservations contact the number 0632729300;
-An agreement is active for Students, Teaching Staff and Administrative Staff that allows them to take advantage of discounted rates on health services, including competitive and non-competitive sports medical certifications, at UPMC Salvator Mundi International Hospital, located in Viale delle Mura Gianicolensi, 67.
To make reservations:
- Phone: 06588961
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your position (student, teaching staff, administrative staff)
- Via website: UPMC Salvator Mundi International Hospital – Private Clinic Rome. The discounts will be applied during the acceptance of the service.
To finalize the registration, a copy of the bank transfer and medical certificate must be sent to the following email address: email@example.com