The AS Luiss Sports Dance School/CheerLuiss allows all students, professor and members of the Luiss administrative staff to enroll in group lessons, directed by the instructor, Pasqualino Lancione.
The sessions will be held in the The Dome 2 at Luiss Campus Viale Romania.
The workouts take place every:
– Wednesday, 8:45 pm – 9:45 pm
How to register and costs
Registration is annual or divided into two installments:
– October / December > 75 €
– January / June > 125 €
– Annual > 175 €
Payment must be made by bank transfer, inserting in the reason “Name Surname – Sport dance months payed year (for example “Mario Rossi – Dancing Annual 2022/23”).
IBAN: IT13 U030 6905 0771 0000 0013 239
Made out to: Associazione Sportiva Luiss
It is necessary to have a valid sports medical certificate (competitive or non-competitive).
Below you will find useful information on the affiliated centers for obtaining a sports medical certificate:
– Coni – Both competitive and non-competitive sports medical certificate: https://sport.luiss.it/medicina-sport/
To finalize the registration, a copy of the bank transfer and medical certificate must be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Participation in the first lesson is free.
– The course also provides the possibility, for those interested, to become part of the CheerLuiss team that will attend and encourage the AS Luiss teams in conjunction with the sporting events organized at PalaLuiss.