AS Luiss Sports Schools are open to all levels of preparation.
The courses can be accessed in every moment of the year; the enrollment fee can be adjusted on the basis of the remaining course months.
The AS Luiss Rowing School allows all students, teachers and members of the Luiss administrative staff to enroll in rowing lessons, directed by the technical manager Marco Giustiniani.
Lessons will be held at the Circolo Ondina, located in Lungotevere delle Armi 44.
– Tuesday, 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
– Thursday, 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
– Saturday, 8:00 am – 9:00 am
How to register and costs
The number of Marco Giustiniani, referent of the course, useful for agreeing the details of the lessons is: 3284110452
Registration is annual or divided into two installments:
– October/December > 150 €
– January/June > 150 €
– Annual > 250 €
Payment must be made by bank transfer, inserting in the reason “Name Surname – Rowing payment year” (for example “Mario Rossi – Rowing January/June 2023”).
IBAN: IT13 U030 6905 0771 0000 0013 239
Made out to: Associazione Sportiva Luiss
It is necessary to have a valid sports medical certificate (competitive or non-competitive).
Below you will find useful information on the affiliated centers for obtaining a sports medical certificate:
– Coni – Competitive and non-competitive sports medical certificate: for reservations contact the number 0632729300;
-An agreement is active for Students, Teaching Staff and Administrative Staff that allows them to take advantage of discounted rates on health services, including competitive and non-competitive sports medical certifications, at UPMC Salvator Mundi International Hospital, located in Viale delle Mura Gianicolensi, 67.
To make reservations:
- Phone: 06588961
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your position (student, teaching staff, administrative staff)
- Via website: UPMC Salvator Mundi International Hospital – Private Clinic Rome. The discounts will be applied during the acceptance of the service.
To finalize the registration, a copy of the bank transfer and medical certificate must be sent to the following email address: email@example.com