Main Sponsor Tennis
The AS Luiss Tennis School allows all students, professors and members of the Luiss administrative staff to enroll in an annual course, directed by the technical manager Massimo Macagni.
Lessons take place at the Lazio Tennis Club, located in Lungotevere delle Armi 53.
The day and time in which to book the lessons are to be agreed with the course coordinator.
How to register and costs
The number of Massimo Macagni, referent of the course, useful for registering and agreeing on the details of the lessons is: 3398957057
Lessons have an annual cost (relating to the academic year), also payable in two installments:
– € 600 > For 1 lesson per week
– € 800 > For 2 lessons per week
Payment must be made by bank transfer, inserting in the reason “Name Surname – Tennis month year” (for example “Mario Rossi – Tennis February 2022”).
IBAN: IT13 U030 6905 0771 0000 0013 239
Made out to: Associazione Sportiva Luiss
It is necessary to have a valid sports medical certificate (competitive or non-competitive).
Below you will find useful information on the affiliated centers for obtaining a sports medical certificate:
– Internal doctor at the University – Only non-competitive sports medical certificate: https://www.luiss.it/studenti/assistenza-sanitaria/presidio-medico
– Coni – Both competitive and non-competitive sports medical certificate: https://sport.luiss.it/medicina-sport/
– Ini Group – Both competitive and non-competitive sports medical certificate (specifying that you are a Luiss student/professor/administrative officer): email@example.com
To finalize the registration, a copy of the bank transfer and medical certificate must be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org